März 20, 2007

Fighting Terrorists (Murat: I founda original moon flag)

Dearest lovely Antropsfyblogheads,
I joined a group of a Anti terrorists . I learne a lot. They are fighting already 600 Hundred years against bloody gringos. Mr. Columbus had taken land in the name of nail and wood religion and Spain. They don`t lika hima here in Indian Reservation, this Italian bonehead from Genua. You musta be crazy to go by wooden boat to America.... I thought when they tolda me.....
Mr. Canaillo they also tolda me that they shot film about America invading our beautiful planet moon in Indian Reservation also all the Taliban films, they thought I was one of actors of Taliban film...anyway I learna and learna... here on my mountain ....those four guys on the pic tolda me it is good mountain I sit on to talk with Great Spirit (God). The second on the right is my hatalii who brings me daily water....
Be gentle on your souls people on the blogs worldwide...don`t forget the trees, clouds, animals all the elementals you can dance with....here on blog you only think about it....be bold be hero go outside..... feel the breath of God in a spring breeze.......
Yours wholeheartedly loving Murat
Mr. Steinere said and helps us common mortals: " Das, was auf dem Monde durch die Menschenwesen ( Does he mean the Americain astronauts?) und die mit ihnen verbundenen Geister geschah, wurde immer ähnlicher dem, was früher durch die Sonne mit ihren höheren Wesenheiten bewirkt worden ist." out of " Geheimwissenschaften im Umriss", 1. Auflage Leipzig 1910. How does he know Americains invaded moon in 1969, didn`t they?

Keine Kommentare: