April 29, 2010

Americained Bodhisattva " Saw The light"


Dearest fränds!
I wandered so aimless life filled with sin. I wouldnt let my Saviour in. Then Cheesus came like a stranger in the night. Praise the LORD I SAW THE LIGHT!
Just lika blind man I wandered along. Worries and and fears I claimed for my own. Then like the blind man that God gave back his sight. Praise the LORD I SAW THE LIGHT!
I was a foo lto wander and stray. Straight is the gate and narrow the way. Now I have traded the wrong for the right. Praise the LORD I SAW THE LIGHT!
Americained Bodhisatva H. Williams in 1948
We Uribi people saw the light!
His Holine$$
Murat Joy Tchundyk

3 Kommentare:

Murat Tchundyk hat gesagt…

NO MORE DARKNESS NO MORE NIGHT NOW I`M SO HAPPY; NO SORROW IN SIGHT.
His Holine$$
Murat Joy Tchundyk
after springs sunenlightenment.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Also, der Murat hat irgendwas mit dieser Tralalatour. Und irgendwas muss er damit tiefer verstehen als die Normalsterblichen

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hallo Muratchen,
bleibe bitte so fröhlich und ausgeglichen, wie du es bist.
Grüße und Küsse